Top-performing athletic directors know that, for a great tennis game, even the strongest serve needs the exceptional support of Matéflex II interlocking tennis court tiles underfoot.
Matéflex II: Flooring Tennis Players (and Courts) Across America
Matéflex has been serving up modular flooring solutions longer than anyone else in the game. For more than 40 years, we’ve manufactured the highest quality tennis court surfaces, offering safe, durable, high-performance modular flooring to the most prestigious tennis programs and the most enthusiastic home players.
Let the Matéflex professional design and factory-direct tennis court installation teams help you build your own tennis court that will perfectly suit your needs and support safe, winning play. Once in place, this sophisticated, state-of-the-art system of cross ribs affords a completely flat play surface that puts a spring into every step, improves comfort on the court, reduces fatigue and leg stress, and heightens play. Super-fast drying time after rainfall gets your athletes back on the court quicker and the low-glare surface keeps their focus on the game. All courts are not created equal. For the best possible modular floor tiles for your professional, commercial, or home tennis court, choose Matéflex II.
Choose Matéflex for:
- Experience. As the oldest American modular tile manufacturer, Matéflex has been providing high-quality solutions since 1974. And we just keep getting better.
- Quality. We won’t settle for anything less than the highest standards for materials and manufacturing. We supervise our molding process so we’re always in control of quality.
- Performance. Our products are engineered to enhance comfort and performance – and it will show in your players’ game.
- Safety. Matéflex products were developed with injury-prevention in mind.
- Durability. Protect your investment by choosing long-lasting flooring products.
- Ease. Every Matéflex product was designed to be portable, low-maintenance, and cost-effective.
- Service. We provide outstanding support from design to installation and throughout the life of your court.