VersaFlex are reversible, low profile modular tiles that are tough enough to withstand a variety of applications. The PVC formula provides ultimate durability and is low maintenance. These modular tiles are ideal for wet floor areas, including locker room and shower floors, boat floors, pool and spa decks, and food service areas.
- Excellent drying time
- Minimal maintenance
- Access To Base For Repairs & Cleaning
- Excellent durability
- Flexible material that can be rolled
VersaFlex is a premier locker room or shower flooring option that is also ideal for boat floors, pool and spa decks, and food service areas.
The modular tiles are PVC formulated and is flexible enough to be rolled for easy cleaning and maintenance. With its open-grid design, VersaFlex allows liquids to drain through, resulting in faster drying time to keep your floor safe and comfortable. Resistant to mold and mildew, VersaFlex modular tiles are the perfect solution for any wet area.
- Pool Areas
- Locker Rooms
- Hot Tubs
- Commercial Use
- Food Service Areas
- Size: 12" X 12" X 1/4"
- Weight: .9 lbs/sq.ft.
- Material: Soft Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Static Loading: 18,000 lbs/sq.ft.
- Pattern: 5/16" Open Pattern
- Side 1: 1/16" diameter pegs on ribs
- Side 2: smooth ribs with 1/4" semi-dome at rib cross sections.
- Locks: 40 Locks Per Side; 2 Sides with 40 Pin Parts, 2 Sides with 40 Hole Parts. 160 Interlocks Per Tile
- Resistant to Mold, Mildew and Fungus
- Contains a Bio-stabilizer for Protection against Micro-Organism Growth.
- UV Stabilized
|Black||Terra Cotta Red||Stone Gray||Ocean Blue|
- 1 Year Warranty