Matéflex offers modular flooring solutions that are ideal for the highest level pro sports facilities, schools, commercial fitness centers, community centers, and even home gyms – and we’ll even come install it anywhere in the country.
Leading Athletics Professionals Choose Matéflex Gym Floor Tiles
Anyone who knows sports knows the importance of quality sports flooring. Matéflex ProGym™ and TileFlex are a great choice for gymnasiums used for basketball, volleyball, aerobics, or any other multi-purpose area.
ProGym™ and TileFlex offer the perfect balance of performance, durability, and ease of assembly with interlocking floor tiles that can be used in a variety of applications, such as fitness and community center gymnasiums, school gym floors, and even home gym flooring.
With ProGym™ gym flooring your surface is as solid and responsive as a wood floor and provides the support necessary to strengthen athletic performance. ProGym ™ can be easily installed over a subfloor and our 3 mm rubber underlayment may be installed for further impact reduction. Additional cushion can be provided with a thicker rubber underlayment if desired.
TileFlex Maple is the perfect, low-maintenance choice for gymnasium flooring and fitness flooring because it never needs refinishing. TileFlex is available in our Maple Woodgrain and Parquet Patterns and can be accented with blue, red, black, or green Woodgrain trim colors.
When it comes time to choose a multi-purpose flooring surface, contact Matéflex to speak with one of our helpful service representatives for additional information and a quote. Protect your investment by selecting the best modular gymnasium flooring from the oldest company in the business – Matéflex.
Choose Matéflex for:
- Experience. As the oldest American modular tile manufacturer, Matéflex has been providing high-quality solutions since 1974. And we just keep getting better.
- Quality. We won’t settle for anything less than the highest standards for materials and manufacturing. We supervise our molding process so we’re always in control of quality.
- Performance. Our products are engineered to enhance comfort and performance – and it will show in your players’ game.
- Safety. Matéflex products were developed with injury-prevention in mind.
- Durability. Protect your investment by choosing long-lasting flooring products.
- Ease. Every Matéflex product was designed to be portable, low-maintenance, and cost-effective.
- Service. We provide outstanding support from design to installation and throughout the life of your court.