All courts are not created equal. To play a solid game of basketball, you need a great basketball surface underfoot. That’s why so many facilities are choosing Matéflex to create their custom basketball courts.
The fiercest basketball games are played on the highest-quality floors.
Whether you’re in charge of an elite college basketball program, a local school, a community park or activity center, a gym, or a home court, the team at Matéflex will help you choose, design, and install a solution that will be a slam dunk with athletes and facility managers.
All of our high-quality flooring products are designed to be safe, durable, and enhance the performance of athletes. The following modular basketball court solutions are popular among leading sports professionals for their comfort, convenience, and customization:
ProGym provides a solid surface that is as responsive as a wood floor at a fraction of the cost, making it perfect for basketball court flooring. The tile's positive locking system provides for easy assembly over a subfloor, or for further impact reduction our 3 mm rubber underlay may be installed. Additional cushion can be provided with a thicker rubber underlayment if desired.
TileFlex is a durable, interlocking tile solution for many indoor basketball court flooring applications. TileFlex is versatile enough to be applied to a variety of gymnasium activities. It never needs refinishing, is low maintenance, and provides a cushioned surface that absorbs shock to reduce stress on joints to fight fatigue.
HomeCourt features a unique rib pattern for tremendous durability under the most demanding conditions, which is ideal for home basketball court surfaces. The innovative flex joint of HomeCourt allows for the surface to be fastened tight to the perimeter to insure a no-movement, no-buckle surface from the hottest to the coldest climates.
Both ProGym and HomeCourt are available in our 16 standard colors. TileFlex is available in our Maple Woodgrain and Parquet Patterns. You can also accent your facility by designing a custom basketball court using our Woodgrain trim colors, which are blue, red, black, and green.
Whether it’s an indoor home basketball court or outdoor backyard basketball court your investment in the best modular basketball court flooring will exceed your expectations and enhance your athletic performance.
If you’re looking for a practical and high-quality modular flooring solution that will make a difference in your game, contact Matéflex for a consultation today.
Choose Matéflex for:
- Experience. As the oldest American modular tile manufacturer, Matéflex has been providing high-quality solutions since 1974. And we just keep getting better.
- Quality. We won’t settle for anything less than the highest standards for materials and manufacturing. We supervise our molding process so we’re always in control of quality.
- Performance. Our products are engineered to enhance comfort and performance – and it will show in your players’ game.
- Safety. Matéflex products were developed with injury-prevention in mind.
- Durability. Protect your investment by choosing long-lasting flooring products.
- Ease. Every Matéflex product was designed to be portable, low-maintenance, and cost-effective.
- Service. We provide outstanding support from design to installation and throughout the life of your court.
HomeCourt incorportates a unique leaf-spring type flex joint system.
This has three important advantages.
- Controls thermal expansion.
- Provides controlled lateral give during play for reducing leg stress and adding comfort.
- Conforms to minor undulations in the base.