A winning volleyball program depends on the technology of the court. Matéflex was chosen as the official flooring supplier of the American Volleyball Coaches Association because our modular volleyball flooring offers intense durability and responsiveness that enhances players’ performance.
Serve Your Players a Safe, High-Performance Floor.
Whether your goal is to transform a space into a brand new volleyball court or improve an existing court, Matéflex offers two exceptional flooring solutions that have helped athletic directors and facility managers all over the country to develop impressive, high-performance volleyball courts.
ProGym™ is solid volleyball court flooring that is as responsive as a wood floor at a fraction of the cost. However, the real beauty is how it all comes together. ProGym™ flooring consists of interlocking tiles that offer easy assembly over a subfloor or our 3 mm rubber underlayment, which can be installed to further reduce impact. Additional cushion can be provided with a thicker rubber underlayment if desired.
TileFlex volleyball flooring provides the beauty of a real wood court with a much easier maintenance scenario. This durable, snap-together flooring is easy to clean and will never need refinishing. Most important, TileFlex provides a cushioned surface that absorbs shock to reduce fatigue and stress on joints.
When it comes time to choose the surface for your indoor volleyball court, choose to work with the company chosen as the American Volleyball Coaches Association’s official flooring supplier. Matéflex offers the industry’s best solutions and service. That’s why we’re trusted by athletic professionals across the country.
Choose Matéflex for:
- Experience. As the oldest American modular tile manufacturer, Matéflex has been providing high-quality solutions since 1974. And we just keep getting better.
- Quality. We won’t settle for anything less than the highest standards for materials and manufacturing. We supervise our molding process so we’re always in control of quality.
- Performance. Our products are engineered to enhance comfort and performance – and it will show in your players’ game.
- Safety. Matéflex products were developed with injury-prevention in mind.
- Durability. Protect your investment by choosing long-lasting flooring products.
- Ease. Every Matéflex product was designed to be portable, low-maintenance, and cost-effective.
- Service. We provide outstanding support from design to installation and throughout the life of your court.