TileFlex Diamond Plate by Matéflex takes modular flooring to the next level in beauty and functionality. TileFlex is the first solid-top tile that marries quality floor finishes with the versatility and durability of a raised modular floor.
- Cushioned surfaces helps prevent injury & fatigue
- Construction materials are extremely durable, assuring long life
- Modular design provides portability
- No special tools or adhesives required; can be self installed
- Easy Assembly & Access to base for repairs
- Low maintenance, easy to clean, covers up stained & cracked concrete
TileFlex has a unique construction that allows for airflow and keeps the surface away from potential dampness. Each tile is a single, snap-together unit for easy installation. Best of all, you can quickly and easily install vinyl flooring where other products can’t go.
TileFlex is ideal for both residential and commercial flooring solutions. Make your original design statement with TileFlex by Matéflex, America’s original modular flooring company.
- High Traffic Areas
- Trade Show Booths
- Display Floors
- Size: 12.155" x 12.155" x 1/2"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs./sq. ft.
- Material: High-Impact Polypropylene Base with a Solid Vinyl Tile Insert
- Support: Surface Supported by 196 Truncated Conical Legs & Gusseted Posts
- Heavy duty clear wear layer with a polyurethane finish
- Locks: 16 Latch Locks: 2 Sides with 4 Female Parts Each and 2 Sides with 4 Male Parts Each
- 10 Year Limited Warranty