The goals when choosing inline hockey rink flooring should always be safety, durability, and performance. That’s why leading rinks choose Matéflex, the modular flooring player with the most experience in the game.
Inline Hockey Demands the Highest Quality Rink Floors
Skating facility managers trust Matéflex for two reasons. 1.) We’ve been around forever – we’re America’s oldest modular flooring manufacturer and it shows in the sophistication of our products and services. 2.) Our rink flooring provides the highest level of performance. Rink managers can enhance the game of their inline players by choosing to put our flooring under their wheels.
Inline Arena Tile and Matéflex III represent the very latest in design and technology for indoor and outdoor inline hockey flooring. Matéflex surfaces provide a unique combination of fast puck speed, low abrasion, and consistent skating characteristics.
Both our indoor and outdoor interlocking tiles are offered in our 16 standard colors. Game lines may be done with a tile for low maintenance or may be painted for a more traditional look.
When choosing inline rink flooring, you should always shoot for the best possible solution. Contact Matéflex for a quote and more information about why the top skating facilities in the country choose us.
Choose Matéflex for:
- Experience. As the oldest American modular tile manufacturer, Matéflex has been providing high-quality solutions since 1974. And we just keep getting better.
- Quality. We won’t settle for anything less than the highest standards for materials and manufacturing. We supervise our molding process so we’re always in control of quality.
- Performance. Our products are engineered to enhance comfort and performance – and it will show in your players’ game.
- Safety. Matéflex products were developed with injury-prevention in mind.
- Durability. Protect your investment by choosing long-lasting flooring products.
- Ease. Every Matéflex product was designed to be portable, low-maintenance, and cost-effective.
- Service. We provide outstanding support from design to installation and throughout the life of your court.