Utilizing its honeycomb-grid design, Classic allows water and other liquids to drain through leaving a dry and safe dock decking surface. The tile’s material is unaffected by the elements and most everyday chemicals to leave you with a low maintenance and premier product for your dock applications. Classic is also formulated to prevent absorption of moisture and is not affected by sea water or marine air, which avoids corrosion.
- UV Stabilized
- Quick & Easy Assembly
- Easy Maintenance & Repair Access
With Matéflex's enhanced technology, Classic offers a dock decking product that withstands any environment to assure longevity. As it is designed for the continual drainage of water and other liquids, Classic is fungus and mildew resistant allowing for a low maintenance tile to be used for any dock decking purpose.
Classic can be easily installed and disassembled for hassle-free portability. This modular flooring option can also be applied to boat floors, marina areas, and other wet surfaces.
- Fire/Emergency Vehicle Compartment Matting
- Anti-fatigue Matting
- Safety Matting
- Size – 13” x 13” x 5/8”
- 32 positive snap locks, 2 sides with 8 male parts, 2 sides with 8 female parts
- 361 gusseted support legs
- 6 straight expansion joints divided evenly into 2 groups running perpendicular to each other
- Fungus & Mildew resistant
|Black||Terra Cotta Red||Stone Gray||Yellow|
- 15 year limited warranty