TileFlex by Matéflex takes modular flooring to the next level in beauty and functionality. TileFlex is the first solid-top tile that marries quality floor finishes with versatility and durability. TileFlex can be easily installed for aerobic flooring, basement floors, utility room flooring, trade show booths, sunrooms, and more.
- Cushioned surface
- Edges are protected from damage by specially designed rim
- Minimal maintenance
- Access to base for repairs
- Court portability
- Excellent durability
- Low glare
- Beveled edging available to provide a safe and attractive transition for thresholds and unfloored areas
Ideal for aerobic flooring, utility room flooring, family rooms, and all types of recreation areas, TileFlex has a unique construction that allows for airflow and keeps the surface away from potential dampness. Each tile is a single, snap-together unit for easy installation. Best of all, you can quickly and easily install vinyl flooring where other products cannot go.
TileFlex will complement your residential and commercial flooring applications, so choose Matéflex, America’s original modular flooring company.
- Utility Rooms
- Trade Show Booths
- Exhibition Floors
- Anti-Static Floors
- Aerobic & Exercise Flooring
- Size: 12.155" x 12.155" x 1/2"
- Weight: 1.75 lbs./sq. ft.
- Material: High-Impact Polypropylene Base with a Luxury Vinyl Tile Insert
- Support: Surface Supported by 196 Truncated Conical Legs & Gusseted Posts
- Heavy duty clear wear layer with a polyurethane finish
- Locks: 16 Latch Locks: 2 Sides with 4 Female Parts Each and 2 Sides with 4 Male Parts Each
|Light Parquet||Chianti||Green Wood|
|Dark Parquet||Sienna||Blue Wood|
- 15 Year Limited Warranty