SportFloor ProXL is an interlocking flooring tile that provides for easy installation to get your weight room or fitness center functioning in no time. With its anti-slip features, SportFloor ProXL rubber flooring offers safety and enhanced performance. Most importantly, each tile is formulated to resist damage from equipment, which is essential for all fitness room flooring.
- No Adhesives
- Anti-slip textured finish provides a resilient, durable and easy to maintain surface
- Specially formulated rubber resists damage by falling weights and under equipment
With its interlocking floor technology, SportFloor ProXL can be easily installed and used for fitness room flooring within schools, recreation centers, and community centers.
The SportFloor ProXL is manufactured using a virgin rubber top-layer vulcanized to a recycled rubber base to ensure a durable, non-porous floor finish providing ideal protection and safety.
- Community Centers
- Fitness Centers
- Interlock Tile Size - 33.4” x 33.4”
- Non-Interlock Tile Size – 35.5” x 35.5”
- Virgin rubber top layer with recycled rubber base
- Face Style - textured with 10% accent color
- Weight – 25 lbs. per tile
- Thickness – 3/8
- Coefficient of Friction - .85+ (wet/dry) ADA Compliant
|Gray/Black||Green/Beige||Tri-color swirl-Black, Red, Blue|