Inline Arena Tile
At Matéflex we know hockey and flooring. That’s why we engineered our state-of-the-art roller hockey flooring for professional performance and durability designed for your inline hockey rink.
- Interlocking modular design
- Superior durability
- Free-floating System
- Quick & Easy Assembly
- Comfortable & Safe Resiliency
- Minimal maintenance
Inline Arena Tile is an affordable sports flooring option for roller hockey rinks that utilizes our redesigned interlocking tile system so it is easier to install.
Like all of our products, this new floor is portable and very low maintenance. Inline Arena Tiles – an excellent choice for any inline hockey rink application.
- Inline/Ball Hockey
- Recreation Rooms
- Multi-Use Facilities
- Size: 12” x 12” x 1/2”
- Surface: Smooth and Solid
- Support: Geometric Ribs
- Locking: 5 Positive Interlocks Per Side
- Colors: All Standard & Custom Matéflex Colors
- Material: High-impact Polypropylene
- Weight: .80 lbs./sq. ft.
- Static Loading: 18,000 lbs./sq. ft.; 125 psi
|Bright Green||Orange||Royal Blue||Graphite|
|Silver Metallic||Bright Red||Navy Blue||Black|
|Sport Green||Desert Sand||Performance Blue||Yellow|
|Terra Cotta Red||Chocolate||Stone Gray||Ice Blue|
- 15 Year Limited Warranty